Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where Things Stand

The question I get most often is: When is the next book coming out?

Well, first, thanks for asking. I do appreciate the interest.

Here's the situation: I'm continuing to pitch my most recently completed manuscript. Right now it's in the hands of a publisher who seems interested. I hope to hear back soon, but these things can take quite some time.

Meanwhile, I recently started a new manuscript. This is not a Blanco County mystery, nor is the one mentioned above. That series ended with Holy Moly. I suppose it's possible that I might write another Blanco County mystery someday, but I don't have any immediate plans to do that.

That's the latest. If anything changes, you can bet I'll post it here.

Thanks for reading. As always, Red says, "Howdy."

No comments: